AIR SOURCE HEAT PUMPS
What Is an Air Source Heat Pump?
Air source heat pumps (also known as ASHPs) use a natural source of heat – air – to produce energy. They absorb warmth from the outside air and convert it into heat.
Depending on whether you purchased an air-to-air or air-to-water heat pump, the heat that is produced can be used for an underfloor heating system, radiators, warm air convectors and to heat water. An air source heat pump can also be used as an air conditioner.
Air Source Heat Pumps – the key facts:
- They can earn you up to £9,500 with RHI payback. These are payments which spread across 7 years at up to £1350 a year.
- They are also very efficient. Just 1kw of energy input can give you up to 3.5kw of energy output; that’s pretty impressive if you ask us!
- The carbon emissions are also low which helps keep them environmentally friendly.
- There’s no need to store or reorder fuels such as oil or LPG which can cut cost and save storage room.
- They are a long established, high quality product which uses proven technology so everything will run smoothly.
- Finally, they can save up to 40% on heating and hot water bills; what’s not to like?.
Find out more about our two popular Air Source products
Heliotherm: Please click here … Hitachi: Please click here…