Manufacturing a range of industrial central heating boilers designed to burn wood chip, pellet, and a variety of other biomass fuels, Kalvis places great emphasis on quality. Kalvis is accredited to a number of environmental and quality standards including ISO 9001, ISO 14001 and OHSAS 18001. The RHI-accredited Kalvis M-1 series boiler is a versatile range that is used for heating of large sized residential and industrial premises and supplying heat for technological needs. The M-1 range uses saw dust, wood chips, pellets of various types, compressed peat, grain waste, grain and other fuels.
This range is are heavy duty commercial and industrial boilers with a robust moving grate combustion system, allowing for the use of low quality wood chip fuels. The range includes fully automated fuel handling and feeding equipment designed to handle variations and inconsistencies with wood chip fuel.
Kalvis also offers a range of fuel handing and transfer equipment including: hydraulic moving floors and conveying augers.
Main characteristics of these boilers:
- Good economic and environmental parameters
- Balanced water flow in the heat exchanger protects it from overheating and residue
- Automated control of the combustion process
- Moving step grates that spreads fuel evenly as it moves it through the combustion chamber
- Primary air is supplied into separate zones underneath the step grate
- Automated combustion chamber de-ashing
- Automatic ash removal
- Pneumatic heat exchanger cleaning (option)
- Choice of combustion chamber equipments depending on the fuel humidity and ash slagging
- Boiler operates together with fuel storage and fuel supply equipment
- Boiler may be transported in parts
Feel free to download the Kalvis information sheet for a further insight into the product range. For further information, feel free to contact us directly.
Kalvis Product Information please click here to download pdf